Tuesday, October 21, 2014

Grateful for time to think or too much time to think?

I got to walk on Virginia beach for an hour tonight, It was mid sixties with a warm breeze off the ocean. I'm staying in a Hilton with my Mom in a room with a view of the ocean. A great time time to think about life, what I have and what I want. What I have is everything needed and then some: I have a wonderful wife, a son I am proud of, a job I like, my health, time to spend with family and friends and hobbies that allow me to give back to the community. So I work very hard for each and everyone of these things, so why should I be grateful? The “thing” I am most grateful for is understanding how blessed I am, not for the things I have but for the people I have learned from, starting with my parents.  

No comments:

Post a Comment