Saturday, April 23, 2011

Food, Friends and Lawn Jobs

Started the day with a trip to Costco to pick up a few last items for company today and Easter company tomorrow (I also manged to pick up three Blue Spruce and two Weeping Cherry trees for the yard). I also picked up another bottle of Marquis Philips 2008 Shiraz (yum). I spent a few hours prepping dinner of: Tabbouleh, a rustic French boule, grilled asparagus, grilled peppers and grilled chicken with goat cheese and dried tomatoes 100_8668. I was prepping some shrimp for an appetizer when I heard my son yell from the backyard. A White Acura MDX was driving through our backyard! Christopher and some neighbors got the license plate and called the police. Novi Police showed up and toke some information and the plate number. An hour later I got a call from the officer, the plate matched an Acure MDX in Northville, but the parents swore that their son was home with them and the care never moved. 100_8664 More to come when I hear it.

On to dinner; we had the Stones over and had a very nice time, ate shrimp in the back yard with a nice riesling, than moved into the dinning room for the main course. Wrangell was well behaved and happy to see people. Renee fixed Tiramisu for dessert and I had an espresso. The only thing that could have gone better is Dominoes. I did get high score...

No comments:

Post a Comment