Thursday, April 7, 2011

Getting out and about on a bike and a hike

It's been a good week for getting out. Tuesday I went biking with a guy from work I met on an internal social network, the one thing he did not mention is he is half my age and does half iron-mans for fun. I managed to hold my own, but lets just say nothing got done at home Tuesday. Wednesday was a complete waste of time, the only redeeming quality was how easy it was to replace my router which was shot when I got home. Tonight my friends were biking, but I had a better offer; Christopher asked if I wanted to go for a hike at Maybury state park, so we did a two hour hike. We walked past his eagle project and things still look good, so we both felt good about that. Anytime your teenage son want to walk and talk, do it!

No comments:

Post a Comment