Thursday, November 4, 2021

New Roads to Waker LA - off route - uneventful

 Today was an easy 60 miles with the only notable event was crossing the Mississippi.  We were a bit off the ACA route which had few food or sleeping options.  Our route had a few more food and sleeping options, we elected the La Quinta in Walker.  

The best news of the day is No News on my rim, it worked and looked fine when we arrived at our hotel.  I hope there is no news going forward!


Video of crossing the Mississippi


The Mississippi

Our route took us over a closed bridge, we gad to lift the bikes between the barriers
The Audubon bridge over the Mississippi 



Check out my ride on Strava.
https://strava.app.link/yu2GngouVkb


1 comment:

  1. The first wheel I built lasted 20,000 miles, after the factory one started failing after just a thousand or so. I hope you have similar luck. It's such a feeling of accomplishment having a wheel you built prove to be durable!

    ReplyDelete